Friday, July 23, 2010

An Easy Way to Purchase an Edgley

I know how these hard economic times is making the purchase of you next concertina more difficult. I am announcing a new programme to make it easier:
-Agree to pay the regular price as shown on my order form
-Pay the initial $250 downpayment.
-Arrange to pay a monthly amount, due at the first of every month
-When the instrument is paid off, I will ship it to you.
-If you find you cannot afford to continue payments and there is still an outstanding balance, you may ask for a refund.
-I will then put your instrument up for sale.
-When sold, I will send you a full refund less deposit and a small handling fee.


This is my version of the traditional "Lay Away Plan", popular in the '50s & 60s. If interested, call me at 519-948-9139 or e-mail me at fedgley@cogeco.ca .

No comments:

Post a Comment