Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Recently shipped Concertinas






I've posted photos of two of my recent instruments...a curly maple, and another eucalyptus burl. I will have to find some more of the very nice curly maple as I am now out of this fine wood. However, I still have enough of the eucalyptus burl for a few more instruments. I have a number of concertinas in the works of various other woods. Please e-mail me at fedgley@cogeco.ca if you are interested in one of these, or if you would like me to make one for you of eucalyptus burl. Once this wood is gone, I doubt I will have any more, as it is not easy to get or to work with. C/G Wheatstone or C/G Jeffries are available as standard. I also make Bb/F. I have one set of A/E Wheatstone reeds, as well. A/E is a great key range. It provides a very mellow tone for singing, and is a great solo or solo plus guitar because of the tone and quickness of response. fedgley@cogeco.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment