Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Few Unsolicited Testimonials

Usually, when an owner of a new concertina receives his/her concertina from me, they send a short e-mail. I have included a few here:
"Hi Frank;
I just wanted to say thanks very much for the excellent concertina, and the very nice packing work in boxing it up. It arrived safely a couple of days ago and it's been a pleasure to get acquainted with it. You do beautiful work,I'll treasure it. Thanks again and all the very best to you,
Dave"


"My new concertina arrived yesterday. Wow, what a truly beautiful instrument! The action is so quick and responsive and you got the tune just right! Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into building it.
Cheers
Paul"


"The concertina arrived a few minutes ago, and I've torn myself away from it just long enough to thank you, not only for arranging its prompt delivery but also the superb quality of workmanship you have displayed in building this instrument. It is even better than I had hoped - obvious care has been taken with each of its components; its action is fast, the bellows move easily, and the tone and timbre of each of its reeds, played singly or in chords, are in my view unsurpassed.
In short - I really like it! It's a great instrument, which I'll play with joy to the end of my days!
Thanks again, and best regards,
Bill"

No comments:

Post a Comment