Sunday, December 5, 2021

 All the Way from Australia

The following is a testimonial from someone in Australia who just received his instrument. he specifically asked that we publish his comments:

"Hi, Frank,

It is now a week since my new Professional model concertina was delivered, thank you. It is a magnificent instrument, it has exceeded my expectations. Your workmanship is superb, it is beautiful to look at and an absolute joy to play and has a wonderful warm tone.
My first thought was, "I am not worthy of this instrument, but there is no way I will give it back! The reeds speak so easily, it is incredibly responsive, the action is light and fast. I have noticed an immediate improvement in my playing. I will own this instrument until the day I die!

Thank you,

Chris R,

South Australia"

Chris's concertina is lower left.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment