Monday, October 17, 2022


Heritage Concertina for Sale 

 

This is a new post for one of my Heritage concertinas - #403. A former customer contacted me recently about selling his Heritage Concertina # 403. When I received it, I was very pleased! it plays extremely well with a good, solid "concertina tone." To be completely honest with you, I really considered keeping it for myself and buying it without posting it, here. It is ebony with bloodwood trim, and has a seven deep fold very airtight bellows.  However, I do have a personal Heritage instrument of my own. I'm supposed to be a maker, not a collector. To be very honest with you, I would put this instrument up against any other maker's instrument, it plays and sounds that good! Please contact me at frankedgley@gmail.com or fedgley@cogeco.ca, or call me at 519-991-3100.

I am pleased to announce that this concertina has found a new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment